My Published images.
I am delighted to have been published on numerous occasions over the years. My photographs being used quite extensively in Newspapers, Magazines and Books as well as on TV and online videos too. Amazingly, my images have extended beyond the UK, also appearing in Newspapers, Magazines, TV and online in Ireland, German, Italy, Australia and America too.
The following is a small selection of examples of how my photographs have been used in different forms of media.
• Friends of Williamson’s Tunnels: http://www.williamsontunnels.com
• Disused stations: http://www.disused-stations.org.uk
• Subterranea Britannica: http://www.subbrit.org.uk
• Grace’s guide: https://gracesguide.co.uk/
• Liverpool Echo
• Daily Mail
• Süddeutsche Zeitung, (south German newspaper):
• Subterranea Magazine
• Institute of Historic Building Conservation Trust: Context Magazine.
• Land Rover Monthly Magazine
• Aer Lingus: Cara In-flight Magazine
• SpeakUp online: Italian Magazine for expats and English speaking Italian’s
Oh and I have been on TV and radio a few times too…